What Personal Information INMIND SERVICES Collects
- IP address and other information about how you use our Website, such as your language preferences and other user settings, the time spent on the Website and on what pages, data entered via webforms, and information to remember you when you visit again.
- First and Last name, address, phone number, email address, age, birthdate and payment information.
- For any applicants, First and Last name, address, phone number, email address, institution, graduation/completion date, and other application driven entries including, but not limited to, transcript, employment history, CV, resume and letters of recommendation.
How INMIND SERVICES Collects Personal Information
- Like most websites, when you visit our Website, INMIND SERVICES automatically collects your IP address and other information about how you use our Website. We use third-party service providers, such as Google Analytics and “cookies,” to help us with collecting and analyzing the Personal Information. To learn more about cookies and how to manage them, visit this site: https://cookiepedia.co.uk/all-about-cookies;
- Website users who visit our Website and register for a class, an event, session or group meetings or conferences and/or sign up to receive INMIND SERVICES e-communications voluntarily provide us with their contact information. We use third-party service providers such as but not limited to Google, Mailchimp and Gmail to help organize our contact information. At any time, you can “opt out” if you do not wish to receive our communications (physical or digital); and
- INMIND SERVICES does not collect or store credit card information and only keeps the contact and other similar information provided by you. If you do not wish to provide this Personal Information over the Website, please see the other options that are available if any. When transmitting purchase information on our Website (if any), INMIND SERVICES’s third-party service providers use different encryption to protect Website users’ Personal Information.
- Website users that are applying for a position or opportunity with the Company voluntarily provide Personal Information directly to the Company. Once this Personal Information is submitted, INMIND SERVICES has no obligation to the applicant to return any of the materials submitted, including those containing Personal Information.
How INMIND SERVICES Uses Your Information
We use the above Personal Information that we collect to:
- monitor Website traffic to improve our Website and the services we provide to you, and to better understand Website users. For example, we monitor web traffic to see if certain pages need improving or updated or to make browsing between pages more convenient for example:
- process or fulfill the request for which the information was provided, including communications incident to the request. For example, if you register for one of our events, sessions, or classes, we will communicate with you about that event or if you sign up for our e-communications we may send you materials about an upcoming event. If you would like to opt-out of our use of any of your Personal Information, you can do so by discontinuing your use of our services by clicking “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of any of our emails; and
- process or fulfill the request for which the information was provided, including communications incident to the request.
- process and review applications for the position(s) for which any applicant is applying.
Children and Privacy
Our Website is not structured, targeted, or intended to attract minors. INMIND SERVICES does not knowingly solicit information from minors or send them requests for their information. If you are a minor, you shall not proceed to the Website.
Modifications; Terms and Conditions
Our Website may contain a significant amount of medical resources, counseling resources, research, and information. Those resources and information do not constitute, and is not, medical advice by INMIND SERVICES or any of its employees or agents, and INMIND SERVICES makes no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy or efficacy of the content of the Website. INMIND SERVICES shall not be liable to any Website user for any damages that arise out of the inaccuracy of any information on the Website or any user’s use of the Website. No matter where the Website is being accessed from, the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania shall apply when determining a user’s and/or INMIND SERVICES’ rights and responsibilities. The content of the Website, including but not limited to any publications and education materials, is protected by copyright laws. You shall consult a licensed medical professional, physician, psychologist, counselor and psychiatrist prior to visiting the Website and joining in any programmatic offering on the Website.